3DxWorldWindPublicado el: 2007-03-21
World Wind lets you zoom from satellite altitude into any place on Earth. Leveraging Landsat satellite imagery and Shuttle Radar Topography Mission data, World Wind lets you experience Earth terrain in visually rich 3D, just as if you were really there. Virtually visit any place in the world. Look across the Andes, into the Grand Canyon, over the Alps, or along the African Sahara.
3DxWorldWind has been tested on NASA World Wind v. 1.4.0 only. The plug-in is not supported on the Java version of World Wind.
How to start using a 3D mouse with NASA World Wind:
- First visit http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/download.html to download World Wind;
- Install NASA World Wind 1.4;
- Make sure you have 3Dconnexion 3DxSoftware installed (download);
- Download the 3DxWorldWind plug-in (see below);
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install 3DxWorldWind;
- Start NASA World Wind.
Should work with all current 3D mice: SpaceNavigator, SpacePilot, SpaceExplorer USB, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks on Windows XP.
Requisitos del sistema
- Operating system:
- Windows XP Professional SP2 or SP3 (x86 edition)
- Additional software:
- As per the recommended specification for NASA World Wind.